Thursday, November 12, 2009

Danielle Belton's The Black Snob - The Snob Blog - Who Doesn't Want to Be Related to Michelle Obama?

Michelle Obama speaking at a campaign event in...Image via Wikipedia
I came across an interesting bit of news. It's been shown that there is a white woman who is 4th cousin to Michelle Obama. And this lady says she wants to meet Michelle and talk and recall old family stuff. I'm amazed by that. I have white cousins too. I doubt that they would really want us to show us tp show up on their doorstep. I could be wrong about that but don't forget the black family who said they can prove that they are descendant from Thomas Jefferson? The white descendants would not hear it or embrace the black. I think that is what would be majority reaction - shame and guilt.


Danielle Belton's The Black Snob - The Snob Blog - Who Doesn't Want to Be Related to Michelle Obama?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment