Saturday, December 12, 2009

Apologetics 315: The Theological Roots of Modern Science by Henry F. Schaefer MP3 Audio

Photograph explicitly donated for Wikipedia pu...Image via Wikipedia
I just heard a great lecture by Dr. Henry Schaefer. He was talking about how almost all of the greatest scientists of the past 2000 years were at least religious if not full-blown Christians.  I've heard of Schaefer before and then I realized why: he said that used to be a chemistry professor at UC Berkeley and he used to teach freshmen Chemistry. I took that class myself, but not from him.. If he taught chemistry as well as he delivered this lecture, then his students were extremly blessed!

Apologetics 315: The Theological Roots of Modern Science by Henry F. Schaefer MP3 Audio
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment