Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Iron Sharpens Iron: Doug Wilson: Is Christianity Good For the World?: Reflections on the Doug Wilson-Christopher Hitchens Debate



Doug Wilson was a guest on Iron Sharpens Iron yesterday. He talked about the interactions he had with Christopher Hitchens and the movie documentary he participated in. It was a great interview. I love hearing Doug Wilson and I think that his an able scholar and apologist. I tend  to find very little I disagree with him about however both Chris Arnzen and Dr James White disagree with Wilson on certain things. I heard Arnzen says that there were disagreement. However I'd like to see the movie and I've seen a previous debate of Wilson vs Hitchens and enjoyed it. In this interview Wilson does a great job in explaining what presuppositional apologetics is and what it isn't and how it differs from evidential apologetics.. 

Iron Sharpens Iron: Doug Wilson: Is Christianity Good For the World?: Reflections on the Doug Wilson-Christopher Hitchens Debate
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment