Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dr. Claude Mariottini - Professor of Old Testament: The Shroud of Turin


Secondo Pia's 1898 negative of the photograph ...Image via Wikipedia
Dr. Claude Mariottini has done it again - upsetting my little apple cart! Thanks! In this post, he pointed out research showing that a 1st Century AD shroud burial has been excavated in Jerusalem. This is big! For the first time we have to Jesus' life and burial artifact to compare the Shroud of Turin to. I had rejected the Turin shroud to be a fake because there was no evidence of the practice of burying people in shrouds existed in Jerusalem. Now that one has been found I have to rethink my position as this artifact is studied and compared to the Shroud of Turin. Boy is my face red. Oh well, gotta follow the truth where ever it leads.
Dr. Claude Mariottini - Professor of Old Testament: The Shroud of Turin
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment