Friday, March 26, 2010

George Bush shakes hands of Haitians, and wipes hands on Bill Clinton's shirt

Okay, I admit it. I may be making too much of this. But there is footage of Ex-President George Bush shaking the hands of Haitians and then wiping his hand on Bill Clinton's shirt!!! My question is does he do that with white people too if the issue is that he's afraid of germs? I have no idea. The footage could have even been doctored or taken out of context, but if is true...makes me wonder if Kanye West was right.




THE INTERSECTION | MADNESS & REALITY: George Bush still doesn't like black people, or their Haitian germs
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I was prepared to see something that I was sure would be some sort of misinterpreted gesture, but no, that really looks like that's exactly what's going on there, which is several levels of strange.

    ReplyDelete