Saturday, April 3, 2010

Apologetics 315: Gary Habermas vs. Arif Ahmed Debate MP3 Audio

Brian Auten has a gain provided a valuable debate. In this one Gary Habermas again defends the resurrection. I'm begging to grow . I thought that it was weakness when Christian debates do not defend scripture when scripture is not the subject of the debate. Ahmed seemed to bait Habermas into trying to defend miracles in the Bible instead of really trying to stick to explaining why the Resurrection makes no sense. Hebermas debated well. I like him. I think his point is good: you can't just throw out an explanation just because it's not likely to you. Brian also pointed to a link containing videos of the debate. I can't easily stream them so I will just copy the links into this post.


Apologetics 315: Gary Habermas vs. Arif Ahmed Debate MP3 Audio









Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment