Monday, October 11, 2010

Obama has book thrown at him in Philadelphia; Naked man arrested | Raw Story

This world is literally crazy. A man threw a book at President Obama yesterday at a rally at Philadelphia. I'm amazed! The man says that he meant no harm he only hoped the President would "read" it. I don't buy it. Anyone dumb enough to think that it's okay to throw anything at the President of the United States, couldn't possible be smart enough to read a book worth reading. I mean how does that make sense. And what's with people streaking in front of the President of the United States? I mean I think that if a person threw a book at any President on American soil in the past they would have gone to jail. Crazy!


Obama has book thrown at him in Philadelphia; Naked man arrested | Raw Story
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment