Monday, February 21, 2011

Black History Sermon - Sunday February 20, 2011

Last Sunday, I had the honor of giving a short presentation on Black History for my congregation. The point of the presentation was to explain how God is the God of History, explain why History and its study is important, and to select a handful of lives to explain how God used them to impact the lives of all of us today. They just happened to be black. I also wanted to encourage who view the presentation to strive to be like these people and live up to the purposes that God has in mind for us. The people I covered were:


I have posted the power point I used and a word document comprising the notes I used while I was speaking.





Black History Sermon February 20 2011


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment