Wednesday, November 11, 2009

YouTube - Bill Maher reads from The Purpose Driven Life

Bill Maher at the PETA screening of I Am An An...Image via Wikipedia
Here is a YouTube video showing the comments of Bill Maher's on Rick Warren's best-selling book Purpose Driven Life. It shows that Maher has no idea what Warren wrote. He doesn't understand the Bible and in no way wants to worship our creator and glorify him. He has no idea what God's purpose for humanity is. He thinks he was being funny, but what I saw was a show. He denied the power of what he was reading and it seemed to me be very sad.



YouTube - Bill Maher reads from The Purpose Driven Life




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Weird. Even as a Christian I can find Bill Maher funny when he makes fun of Christianity, but this didn't elicit so much as a light chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's because his comments were idiotic

    ReplyDelete