Thursday, February 11, 2010

Confident Christianity: Women in Islam Documentary Video

Benazir Bhutto, photographed at Chandini Resta...Image via Wikipedia
On Mary Jo Sharp's ministry's blog there is a trailer for a new documentary about Muslim women. I want to see this because I have questions about what it mean to women to be Muslim. I mean for men Islam offers a lot of promises but what is it that attracts women? I believe that this documentary may begin to answer that question.

Confident Christianity: Women in Islam Documentary Video



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. The Quran speaks directly to women. It demands respect and consideration for women. They are active and equal participants in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know. And I'd bet the majority of Muslims would agree. However how do you explain

    http://mmcelhaney.blogspot.com/2009/10/its-okay-if-muhammad-did-it.html

    or

    and


    or

    ReplyDelete