Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Richard Dawkins vs. The Pope | True Freethinker

Mariano has posted a link to an article about Richard Dawkins calling for an investigation in order to determine how much the Pope knew about the flood of sexual misconduct of Roman catholic priests. I haven't got a problem with that. but I've got to wonder why Richard Dawkins is outraged. I mean is it on;y wrong when clergy do it? Mariano said:
Now, is the outrage and call for arrest really coming from the very same Richard Dawkins who argues that some are merely “gentle pedophiles” and that too much is made of some cases of pedophilia??
I agree with Mariano. I hate double standards. Raping children is wrong no matter who does it and under all circumstances.

Richard Dawkins vs. The Pope | True Freethinker

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment