Thursday, May 6, 2010

Debunking Christianity: The Case For "The Case Against The Case For Christ"

This recent post from John W. Loftus is timely. Apparently Robert M. Price wrote a book that has been recently released to refute Lee Strobel's The Case for Christ. What does it say about a book that is derided and it's author dismissed by opponents yet I can now name at least two book written to specifically refute it? I think it says that Strobel's book is far more dangerous to his opponents let on. I happen to like Robert Price although I disagree with almost everything I have heard him said. I think I would like to read Price's book because Earl Doherty's work in which he tried to do the same thing was really awful. I think Prices is smarter than he is. I find the timing of this post and the book interesting because Price is scheduled to debate James White this weekend! I'm expecting a blood bath where only only the mercy of God will be Robert Price's only saving grace.

Debunking Christianity: The Case For "The Case Against The Case For Christ"
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment