Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ghosts, Demons, Ufos, Hell Do Exist!

I don't agree with all of this series. As a matter of fact I think some of the teachings in it are wrong. I don't think scripture supports the idea that the Nephilim were human/angel hybrids. I also think that film makers sensationalized a lot of it. I also have to take everything they said, not in the Bible, with a "grain of salt". For example, I think the existence of UFOs and Aliens are up for debate. I don't know the answer to that. However, I am cautiously leaning to the idea that UFO experiences are demonic manifestations if those experiences are true. I also don't think that ghosts are real in the idea that they are disembodied human spirits. I can find no Biblical examples of a human spirit returning after death to the living world and haunting the living. However, I do believe because of what the Bible teaches that demons are real and hell is real. I also liked how the videos do teach the truth that Jesus is the only way for salvation and to avoid going to hell.




part 1


part 2


part 3


part 4


part 5


part 6


part 7


part 8




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment