Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Iron Sharpens Iron: ISI Is Off The Air


I just got some saddening news:

Dear Fans and Friends of Iron Sharpens Iron,

On November 2, 2009 Chris Arnzen found out that WNYG (the station hosting Iron Sharpens Iron) was sold. The station is currently off the air.

Please keep Chris and the show in your prayers, as he seeks a new station to continue the show.

If you've enjoyed Iron Sharpens Iron over the years, please take a few minutes to send Chris an e-mail and let him know that you're praying for him, and that you hope to hear the show back on the air soon: carnzen@optonline.net.

I'll be keeping the archives available, and I'll post updates as soon as they become available.

James Swan

xx

I'm saddened because I love the show. I think it feels a niche that is needed in society. However, I think that this may be an opportunity. Instead of radio, Why not turn Iron Sharpens Iron into a web cast?

Iron Sharpens Iron: ISI Is Off The Air

No comments:

Post a Comment