Wednesday, August 19, 2009

James White Debates Abdullah Kunde on the Bible and the Koran


James White Debates Abdullah Kunde on the Bible and the Koran at Sidney University on August 17, 2009 in Australia. For anyone who wants to see Christian arguments set side-by-side with Islamic claims, this debate is one you should see!







When I heard the debate I could tell that Dr. White customarily showed his usual depth in attempting to show exactly what Muslims believe and respond to those. I like Abdullah Kunde although I disagree with him. When it came down to defending why the Koran is more believable didn't fly. I also thought that the debate showed that Islam has no answer to the problem of sin. I mean even if you went by the moral standards in the Koran, none of us could keep it. What happens when we are called to account? How do you stand before a Holy God? Christianity has the answer: Jesus.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment