Friday, October 14, 2011

Bring It: Why Was Adolf Hitler Wrong?

A lot of people do not think its correct to use the Bible to discuss Christian concepts and theology. I disagree. So I've decided to create a series of blog posts to give skeptics and atheists an opportunity to make their best case against key Biblical concepts. If you decide to take me up on my challenge, be prepared to defend your position because I will respond. I believe the Bible is true because it stands up to scrutiny and challenge. So go ahead and take your best shot.

For this first post let us deal with something fundamental: Why Was Adolf Hitler Wrong?


Feel free to defend or attack the theology in the comments. Use science. Use the Bible. Use philosophy. Use History. Use whatever evidence you think is relevant to proving your point. 

Bring it.

UPDATE

Since I first planned this post, Mariano Grinbank  has posted an article about how the  ISU Atheist and Agnostic Society website answers this question. Marinao shows how utterly silly the answer is. You can read Mariano's post at:

“ISU Atheist and Agnostic Society” on why Adolf Hitler was wrong 

Hopefully someone else can do better, but I doubt it. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment