Friday, April 24, 2009

Is God Necessary for Morality? William Lane Craig Debates Shelly Kagan MP3 Audio - Apologetics 315

I found another great debate on the Apologetics 315 blogs. The topic: Is God Necessary for Morality? I think it's important to remember that Christians are not arguing that atheists and other people who are not Christians are not capable of moral acts or grasping moral ideals. The argument is that without God, those morals have no basis. Let me give an example. We all agree that it is wrong for me to walk up to you and just stab you because I feel like it. The question is "Why?" Why is it wrong? I mean if I can do it that fast enough that you can't stop me then why not? If anyone can answer that without appealing to a standard above you and me, that I would like to see. Here is the link to the post on Apologetics 315.

Is God Necessary for Morality? William Lane Craig Debates Shelly Kagan MP3 Audio - Apologetics 315

No comments:

Post a Comment