Monday, April 18, 2011

Jesus - the Anime - ReelComix

I realize that some people may be offended by a movie based on Jesus, especially one done animated in Japanese style. I don't have a problem with it, personally. I don't see a film or an animated film as profane or evil any more than live-action "Passion" plays. Such films help ground our understanding by giving us something to see. In the first century, Christians were so close to actual events they understood what Jesus actually went through. Some of them had family and friends who had been crucified. It was a reality for them - not just history. I'd like to see the rest of this film. So I'll post more information about it as soon as I get more information.





Guess Who's Getting Their Own Anime? Jesus - ReelComix
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment