Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The FacePalm of the Day #1

A couple of weeks ago  I was challenged by Brosho7 on John Loftus' blog that I don't really follow Jesus because I've been attempting to talk to people about Christ on Loftus' blog and no body there wants to listen or hear it. I agree that many people there don't want to have their ideas or worldviews challenged. Brosho7  said that I wasn't following Jesus' words in Matthew 7:6:


 "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces."


I asked Brosho7 if he was calling himself and all other atheists and agnostics on the blog "swine". I then told him if he was willing to admit to being swine I  would never post on Debunking Christianity again. I admit that I don't think of anyone there as being unworthy of the Gospel or as good as pigs, so I knew BroSho7 would not  go there.  And he didn't. As a matter of fact the comment hung out there for over a week without a comment form anyone. He brought it up again on Monday, and I issued the same challenge.

Much to my surprise another commenter GearHedEd wrote today. His comment wins my "FacePalm of the day" award because it's just bad.

Oh, yeah...


Oink, oink, oinkity oink, Marcus.

I'm a pig.

Now go away like you promised.

Post
a comment.

Unsubscribe
to comments on this post.


Posted by GearHedEd to Debunking Christianity
at September 21, 2010 6:17 PM

So GearHedEd would rather admit to being a pig to give himself an out rather than to continue discussions. He actually did me a favor of showing just how lost he really is. I am going to do as I promised and not post anymore comments on Debunking  Christianity anymore. I'll just keep praying for the people there that God would save them and heal them. and protect them. A mindset like that can only be changed with the grace of God.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment