Monday, April 27, 2009

Norman Geisler vs RC Sproul - Free Will vs God's Sovereignty

I do not agree with everything Dr. Geisler says in this video but I know it's worth sharing. It's interesting. I read his book Chosen But Free but he was unable to convince me that humans have complete total free will when it comes to accepting salvation. I used to think that. I used to think that a person who chooses to reject Christ is just just more stupid than I. This is not true. I can't believe I was ever so stupid to think that. Geisler's book is a response to Dr. RC Sproul's book Chosen By God (which I still need to read). I did read Dr. James White's book The Potter's Freedom. I'm planning to write a more substantial post detailing what I've learned. For now here is Dr. Geisler lecturing on Calvinism.

Here is RC Sproul lecturing on the material he presented in Chosen By God




Here is the lecture by Norman Geisler on the material in which he used in Chosen But Free and it's call "Why I am not a 5 point Calvinist".




I really wish Dr Geisler would either debate Dr White or Dr Sproul on this subject.

1 comment:

  1. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.
    I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be
    interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward
    to seeing it improve over time.

    Check out my weblog; essential internet marketing news blog

    ReplyDelete