Monday, June 7, 2010

Aquaman Becomes the Latest Casualty of the BP Oil Spill - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

 I'm sure by now most people have heard of the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Today I saw a illustration commenting on it. Irony is that Aquaman was dead and just brought  back. I'm not sure about the ethics of selling a T-Shirt with this image, but I think it could be a great tool to raise money to fi the debacle being mocked. I think it says something that as near as this article suggests no proceeds will be donated to clean up the spill. I've got to admit the image is eye-catching.

Aquaman Becomes the Latest Casualty of the BP Oil Spill - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment