Monday, February 28, 2011

A.J. Ayer, a prominent skeptic's beliefs challenged by NDE

This last weekend I posted a lecture by Gary Habermas I got from Brian Auten. Dr Habermas offered peer-reviewed evidence for Near-Death Experiences. One account he talked about was the case of atheist philosopher Alfred Jules Ayer. I was able to find other sources validating the information Habermas gave about Ayer. Again I can find no evidence that says he became a Christian but something happened to him that changed his whole life. He reportedly said:


I saw a Divine Being. I'm afraid I'm going to have to revise all my various books and opinions.
I suggest reading the following list of links to learn more about the man and his NDE




A.J. Ayer, a prominent skeptic's beliefs challenged by NDE

“Did atheist philosopher see God when he ‘died’?” by William Cash

Wikiquote - Alfred Jules Ayer


And here is the article written by Ayer himself about what he experienced when he died.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment